World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Whilst not a newcomer to fishing I am a recent convert to saltwater lure fishing, caught lots of makeral in the past but they dont count!

I am slowly trying to build up my selection of lures and I am finding it hard to get a good selection. I am mainly interested in shallow diving lures for use Bass fishing as my local mark is mainly Bass from the shore and is generally mixed rocky ground.

So my easy question for today is! Where do you people buy your lures from?

I am based in the North-East and anywhere around the Middlesbrough/Redcar/Hartlepool sort of area is ideal for local tackle shops. I am prepared to travel a little further but not to far.

What is the best online retailer in everyones opinion ?

I am looking for reasonable price and dont mind paying £10+ for lures which are quality and will last but a few cheap options never hurts anyone!

Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
eBay! I have acquired many decent lures for half the retail price. You will need patience though as they dont come up all the time.

All of the online places (Mr Fish, Monster tackle, Bass lures Art of Fishing etc) are great and offer free P&P.

If you dont mind second hand you should look at The Lure Forum Classified. Loads of good stuff on there all the time.

Good luck, but be warned - it can become very, very addictive...

·
Registered
175 Posts
I just bought a load from monster tackle and the service was great sent everything within a couple of days!

There are some great posts on here regarding good lures and I'm sure the others will let you know of some good sites!

I'm relatively new to lures myself and have found the information from the lads on here a great help!

Good luck getting kitted up mate it's worth the money to have some decent lures in your box!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts