World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just moved to brighton having lived in Eastbourne I had many marks to fish. Now I really dont have a clue where to go. I was thinking of anywhwere between Seaford and Shoreham?

·
Registered
192 Posts
theroach said:
I have just moved to brighton having lived in Eastbourne I had many marks to fish. Now I really dont have a clue where to go. I was thinking of anywhwere between Seaford and Shoreham?

My advise for mackerel is brighton marina.. £2.50 per rod or shoreham habour

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
I fish it occasionally so limited info.! Had some great times on marina although hate paying for my fishing! The Tackle Box shop gives useful advice on where to try though.

Saw some bass caught (gillnets) 300yds off the beach at Hove very early in the year, much cursed by anglers pulling in flounders (though they had had bass the week before!) on one of the raised groynes. Looks a promising place though. About 1-2 miles out of Brighton along the prom, big carpark near shops (good Italian restaurant!)

I intend to try the harbour you mention the next time i'm down.

·
Registered
30 Posts
fishyrob said:
Hey Blue. I will be around the marina tomorrow, looking to go get prawns and then fish the evening tide. Do you have room in your parental duties for a dangle yet?

damn and blast, keep missing you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi , would help more if i knew what you were after is this a general question.

Seaford has some fantastic fishing and so brighton, i generally boat fish now as shore fishing seems to get packed these days, seems to me fishing generally around the sussex coast is in a boom.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts