World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
:help:
i live in the caernarfon area of north wales han have started sea fishing on and off for about 4-5 years by now and have no idea where to go fishing

any one have any ideas and what bait to use there

thanks/diolch

gotthegearbutnoidea

·
She Pirate and Global Moderator
12,629 Posts
hi
:help:
i live in the caernarfon area of north wales han have started sea fishing on and off for about 4-5 years by now and have no idea where to go fishing

any one have any ideas and what bait to use there

thanks/diolch

gotthegearbutnoidea
Have you tried the Fforydd? near golf club or the number 10 bouy?
or Ala Llas? anywhere around caernarfon using either crab or lug. im off tonight somewhere but not decided yet. prob Port or Pwllheli.. you can tag along if you wish, but we will be in a 2 seater van... pm me if you want to come..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
went out fishing last night near foryd and dinas, caught a 4 foot conger eel on lug and a little dog fish on lug,

thanks for your advice about the lug bait it proved to be deadly, the bad thing was i only had 12 lug on me, so it didnt last long.

do you know of anyone in the caernarfon area which goes out to collect some lug?, i might get thrm cheaper off them than going to waste money in the local tackle shop.

i went out to collect some peelers and i came accross a little eel with purple spots on its back, do you have any idea what it is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts