World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have next weekend off and im trying to decide where to fish for an all night session. dungie is tempting for the sole and bass but the pin whiting and stamp size dabs are a pain.
There is a meet at Peversey Bay but getting al the different bait is a bit of a mare. I dont fancy fishing Grays as the bass has dissapeared from the secret spot and catching 20 odd eels in a session is annoying. I also dont fancy fishing any part of the crouch as I hate the crouch
I might look at Selsy for hounds if I can get enough crab.

If any of you have any sensible ideas of where to fish let us know.

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
get yerself down to pevensey mate ! last weekend produced hounds and decent bass (among eeels, pout, flatties etc), if the fishing falls off in the week, i'd let ya know to save a wasted trip, though the tides are getting better towards the end of the week.

Hugh

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Whatever you do stay away from Felixstowe. I've heard that they have dredged it all and now the fishings even worse than it was on the Kent v Essex match:uhuh:

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Whatever you do stay away from Felixstowe. I've heard that they have dredged it all and now the fishings even worse than it was on the Kent v Essex match:uhuh:

Surely that can't be possible!!!!!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts