World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Where to fish - Silloth to Maryport

10K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Specihunter 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm staying up in the North-west for a week and want to try a few marks along the coastline. Anyone give me some pointers on where may be a good place to fish between Silloth and Maryport. Probably going out at night and what kind of bait suits. Thank you!

#3 ·
As Craig said, Dubmill & Beckfoot are good bass marks & you will get your lugworm on same beach's, but I would say best just before dark or first light, although some of the lads have been getting good bags whatever the time...mostly schoolies. Tight lines........ Martin.

#6 ·
Cheers for that advice - I will post hopefully a catch report! Where are the local tackle shops where I can buy some bait?

Armstrong Angling 9, South William Street, Workington , CA14 2ED Tel: 01900 605093 .Fishing Tackle | Sea Fishing - Coarse Fishing , Carp Fishing , Outdoor Footwear & Clothing , Huge Range Of Accessories , Air Rifles, Targets, Pellets , Mon - Sat 9am To 5.30pm .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.