World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out for the first time in over a year:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: so I need some advice on where to go. Was thinking of Porthcawl peer, the knap or somewhere around the Gower. I'm open to suggestions really as long as there's a tidy chance of catching something:secret:, anything:fish:, I just need to catch a few fish to shake off the cobwebs :fishing:.

I've bought some peelers, frozen sandeel, squid and mackrel ready. Is spinning off the knap worth a go for bass?

Cheers folks

Huw

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:kissing: The Knap it is then. Thanks very much your a gent

OOOOOOOOOOOO I can't wait. Gonna make a few rigs and sort my gear. Really pi55 the wife off when I lose a few hooks on the lounge carpet again:doh:

Will let you all know how I do tomorrow:unsure: .

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Heading out for the first time in over a year:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: so I need some advice on where to go. Was thinking of Porthcawl peer, the knap or somewhere around the Gower. I'm open to suggestions really as long as there's a tidy chance of catching something:secret:, anything:fish:, I just need to catch a few fish to shake off the cobwebs :fishing:.

I've bought some peelers, frozen sandeel, squid and mackrel ready. Is spinning off the knap worth a go for bass?

Cheers folks

Huw
hi mate as the tides are very small tomo i wouldnt do the knapp i yhink your best place to fish would be porthcawl light house you might have deeper water there tight lines

·
Sole Man!
1,644 Posts
As the tides are low on saturday & I'm limited by transport where should I fish.
My options seem to be Redwick (I can get the missus to drop me here!} or Penarth or Friars point.{I can get the train}
If you can think of anywhere better that would be great as well.
I live in Risca near Caerphilly.
TIA
brolly

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,622 Posts
As the tides are low on saturday & I'm limited by transport where should I fish.
My options seem to be Redwick (I can get the missus to drop me here!} or Penarth or Friars point.{I can get the train}
If you can think of anywhere better that would be great as well.
I live in Risca near Caerphilly.
TIA
brolly
i may be fishing friars saturday mate so if you do go i may see you there.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts