World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading out tonight after work (about 10:30pm) any thoughts of where to fish as the tide will be running out any thoughts and suggestions , I'm based in worthing so don't want to travel to far ideally somewhere between brighton and littlehamton?

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,039 Posts
I'm heading out tonight after work (about 10:30pm) any thoughts of where to fish as the tide will be running out any thoughts and suggestions , I'm based in worthing so don't want to travel to far ideally somewhere between brighton and littlehamton?
that's the million dollar question... a friend fished a lancing beach last night for just a couple of whiting but did hear a rumour of a 7+lb cod from a Worthing beach Sunday evening, however this is just a rumour and second hand info.... if I were going tonight I'd probably head to Worthing Pier or Shoreham Arm.. not sure if they've been getting doggy's on the pier I haven't fished it for a while and not heard or seen a report either...

good luck wherever you decide and it'd be good to hear how it goes:fishing1:

·
Registered
629 Posts
that's the million dollar question... a friend fished a lancing beach last night for just a couple of whiting but did hear a rumour of a 7+lb cod from a Worthing beach Sunday evening, however this is just a rumour and second hand info.... if I were going tonight I'd probably head to Worthing Pier or Shoreham Arm.. not sure if they've been getting doggy's on the pier I haven't fished it for a while and not heard or seen a report either...

good luck wherever you decide and it'd be good to hear how it goes:fishing1:
I haven't fished worthing pier for about 5/6Weeks as it was not producing any fish! Try the beaches mate! East Preston Beach might be worth a bash mate.

Tight Lines

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,039 Posts
I haven't fished worthing pier for about 5/6Weeks as it was not producing any fish! Try the beaches mate! East Preston Beach might be worth a bash mate. Tight Lines
no disrespect Sammy but if you havnt fished the pier for a few weeks things could've changed a bit since and nowhere was producing many fish 5 or 6 weeks ago.. you fished E.P lately?

·
Registered
5,565 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
no disrespect Sammy but if you havnt fished the pier for a few weeks things could've changed a bit since and nowhere was producing many fish 5 or 6 weeks ago.. you fished E.P lately?
E.P is my local beach! I'm down there 3/4 Times a week! Sorry for having a bloody opinion!! This is why people don't use WSF alot! The abuse by the members let's WSF down alot!!

·
WSF Hardcore Angler
4,039 Posts
E.P is my local beach! I'm down there 3/4 Times a week! Sorry for having a bloody opinion!! This is why people don't use WSF alot! The abuse by the members let's WSF down alot!!
whatever chip you have on your shoulder dip it in some ketchup, eat it then get back in your pram.... I was SIMPLY stating things could've changed somewhere since you fished it over a month ago which I would've thought would be pretty bloody obvious and then the next line was asking if you had fished EP lately...

maybe you could copy and paste this reply and start again MATE

" yeah your wright but in my opinion it's been very slow all year and I've been fishing EP and done better there myself"

for which you would've got a "thank"

an apology wouldn't go a miss either... this is why ' people' don't use WSF a lot.. well, actually, they do use it a lot, after all.. here we are

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Aiden , blimey, easy fella, I genuinely cant see anything wrong with tommys answer??
If im honest, I cant see how someond could be upset by it either??

I thought it was a good reply,no?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts