World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a long weekend off work,:)

so looking for ideas on where to go!:confused:

Attempted chesil on Saturday just gone and it's not on my list for this weekend, as I fancy a bit of room to fish! ( seen less lights at Blackpool than were present at Abboutsbury on Saturday night, must have been 150+ people there!:rolleyes:)
Been thinking on battery point on Sunday / Monday. But where to go for Friday night or Saturday ?
Any ideas welcome,
If anyone fancy joining me, as company's not a bad idea on the channel (as long as it's not like sardines like Abboutsbury :cool:)

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've got a long weekend off work,:)

so looking for ideas on where to go!:confused:

Attempted chesil on Saturday just gone and it's not on my list for this weekend, as I fancy a bit of room to fish! ( seen less lights at Blackpool than were present at Abboutsbury on Saturday night, must have been 150+ people there!:rolleyes:)
Been thinking on battery point on Sunday / Monday. But where to go for Friday night or Saturday ?
Any ideas welcome,
If anyone fancy joining me, as company's not a bad idea on the channel (as long as it's not like sardines like Abboutsbury :cool:)
Hi buddy I'm up for going out on Saturday

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Yep its been manic between Portishead and Clevedon - tides too big for Battery deffo! I believe there have been some fish of the flat beaches such as Brean, Berrow and Weston plus fish off the pier and as mentioned above the ledgees!

Musky

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yep its been manic between Portishead and Clevedon - tides too big for Battery deffo! I believe there have been some fish of the flat beaches such as Brean, Berrow and Weston plus fish off the pier and as mentioned above the ledgees!

Musky
There have been nice catches down other end of channel too, at last!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts