World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my rag and frozen squid and I’m all excited about go fishing tomorrow because I have the day of work woo! But the thing is I really can’t decide where to go, if it was up to me I would fish early morning high to low and also at night, but as I’m going with my mate and he is the driver we will only do one. But we cant decided where to go… options Hayling sandy point, Eastney or Clarence, with the reports recently on here Clarence does sound good but never fished here only fished by the round tower…
I will have a two rod set-up, and hoping to catch maybe sole, and the much awaited bass! I was also wondering I got some Shakespeare devil own plugs is it worth a try down by Clarence? If not I will just go with the pulley rig or clipped up rig
So guys where do you suggest for tomorrow? Hopefully where ever I go it will be a good day and I will sure be writing a report as soon as I get in and had a shower
Cheers, James

·
Crinkly line
2,643 Posts
Well I got my rag and frozen squid and I’m all excited about go fishing tomorrow because I have the day of work woo! But the thing is I really can’t decide where to go, if it was up to me I would fish early morning high to low and also at night, but as I’m going with my mate and he is the driver we will only do one. But we cant decided where to go… options Hayling sandy point, Eastney or Clarence, with the reports recently on here Clarence does sound good but never fished here only fished by the round tower…
I will have a two rod set-up, and hoping to catch maybe sole, and the much awaited bass! I was also wondering I got some Shakespeare devil own plugs is it worth a try down by Clarence? If not I will just go with the pulley rig or clipped up rig
So guys where do you suggest for tomorrow? Hopefully where ever I go it will be a good day and I will sure be writing a report as soon as I get in and had a shower
Cheers, James
Let me know if you want some company mate? Ill be out somewhere.

·
Back from Exile
6,730 Posts
I'm going to be lazy and fish round the corner from my house in front of where the yellow shelter used to be. Hoping for a few Bass after this stir up, will be there from about half six tomorrow evening through until I run out of bait...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM sent steve

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to be lazy and fish round the corner from my house in front of where the yellow shelter used to be. Hoping for a few Bass after this stir up, will be there from about half six tomorrow evening through until I run out of bait...
you talking about eastney mate?

·
Back from Exile
6,730 Posts
Yes, Eastney by St Georges Road.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
mackeminexile loves a bit of eastney lol the famous ol bus shelter, what we do without it.

how am i going to find them plaice next year if i cant get in front of the shelter. there will be alot of anglers going round in circles next year. should be funny to watch lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha what is all this about this bus shelter?... but might be down eastney in the morning then will be at clarence at night :laugh:

·
Back from Exile
6,730 Posts
mackeminexile loves a bit of eastney lol the famous ol bus shelter, what we do without it.

how am i going to find them plaice next year if i cant get in front of the shelter. there will be alot of anglers going round in circles next year. should be funny to watch lol
Love it so much I moved house to be just round the corner :roll1:

Anyway Hugh thought you'd be out there on your 'yak next spring, waving at us land lubbers packed in shoulder to shoulder while you have all the room in the world :boat:

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
i would of been but i just sold it.

but hopefully ill be out there in my new boat instead, ill dout it if im on my own tho, it was like a carpark out there this year

1 - 10 of 10 Posts