World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>ROD or anyone else with exclusive knowledge,

Any suggestions for a night fish on high down in my neck of the woods? I was going to do Nash on the low but cant see me being awake at 4.00am. Looking at Thursday night 8/4/04.

Cheers The Bear</font>

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<font color='#000000'>Well without any guidance ended up down Ogmore Deeps which showed plenty of actions, unfortunately it was plaged with dogfish with a dozen caught between me and my mate&#33; Roll on Summer and wrasse hunting in the West&#33;</font>

·
Registered
188 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Morfa beach on the night tides have proved productive for me ,although my season has yet to start</font>

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Sorry Bear. Only read your post for the first time yesterday - a bit late for your trip.
Anyway, I haven&#39;t got a clue about fishing outside the wild west other than years of memorised articles from various magazines.

Rhod.</font>

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>No worries Rod, its a game of chance I know, pretty much blanking left right and centre at the moment (unless you count the dogfish) but out on the Boat tomorrow 22/4/04 so hopefully have a few rays and possible some bass.</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts