World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning guy's me and the lads have decided to take off for the weekend, west wales, pendine, anywhere, has anyone got any good places we can go? we'll be sleeping in the car but we just want to fish the whole time

any ideas, good marks around wales would be most appriecated :kissing:

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
The hot places at the moment appear to be up the rivers so to speak in the HAVEN. Go back over some of the old threads and you might get some ideas. Have you an ordnance survey map of that part of wales? Comes in very handy for finding fishing spots.

G

·
Morning guy's me and the lads have decided to take off for the weekend, west wales, pendine, anywhere, has anyone got any good places we can go? we'll be sleeping in the car but we just want to fish the whole time

any ideas, good marks around wales would be most appriecated :kissing:
dont know if this id any good for you mate fall bay in the gower in todays evening post there was an 8lb 8oz bass court there on crab.good luck m8

·
Registered
29 Posts
Deepends what your after, Barrafundle off the rocks on the far side of the beach is pretty good for a mixed bag. Some good huss off there, bass, odd flattie nice venue too and your pretty much left alone. Park at stackpole quay car aprk and it is about a 15 minute walk over the coastal path. My mate caught a 15lb huss of there, it was some years ago but they are there for the taking. You can spin for mackerel there or on the way too, If it is calm enough plugging for bass can also be productive. Off caourse this will mean you wont beable to sleep in the car but the rocks are ideal or the beach which is a highly rated clean beach. What ever you do good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts