World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sole Man!
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the tides are low on saturday & I'm limited by transport where should I fish.
My options seem to be Redwick (I can get the missus to drop me here!} or Penarth or Friars point.{I can get the train}
If you can think of anywhere better that would be great as well.
I live in Risca near Caerphilly.
TIA
brolly
(just posted this in the wrong place so here it is in the right place}

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
i will most probably be fishing friars saturday so may see you there if your going.....
tides are ideal for there and should get some fish off there too.......... i hope... lol

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
i will most probably be fishing friars saturday so may see you there if your going.....
tides are ideal for there and should get some fish off there too.......... i hope... lol
come on steff the tides are to small mate the only good thing is thats theres not going to be much of a rip the only time you mightb get somthing if you fish the front and go rott bott all the best tight lines

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
come on steff the tides are to small mate the only good thing is thats theres not going to be much of a rip the only time you mightb get somthing if you fish the front and go rott bott all the best tight lines
no m8 - the tides are perfect for there and have always done well on there on small tides....
have had dotggies, biggest eels etc off there on the small tides as the rip is not hammering through all the tme.....

·
Sole Man!
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Steff
on this occassion I'm going to try Redwick but I'm off now for a few hours down Penarth Pier with some fishmonger prawns, I'm still really keen to hook up & fish Friars with you though some time soon.
brolly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts