World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw this on SWforum thought b good on ours,loads of members realised they live right near each other. just type in where ya from.plus we see who got the most members
glenn from canvey!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Sittingbourne Kent

G

·
I actually originate from the mountains of Afganistan,some say this explains my somewhat firey disposition on occasions,spent a wee while in The Priory,for reasons we won't go into,and now well Southern England is where I am currently pitching my tent,but who knows what the future holds,looking into a self contained flat at Broadmoor,but Jeez you seen the council tax rates for that manor? bit out of my league.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Why not update your profile, and place your origins there? Oh by the way Waltham Abbey, that's in Essex (just)

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
Im an originally from a small island in the Laptev Sea of Northern Western Russia. It was a small island and at high tide it use to sink. Left there looking for love and adventure and ended up in London. With only a few words of English to my name I enrolled in the Joe Pasquale school of English, where I graduated top of my class.
From London I moved to the bright lights of Southend, where to this day I ply my trade as a depressive, unemployed lay about.

·
Registered
21,058 Posts
Could be worse Jass, you could be an angling guide at Grays.....boom boom!!!!!!!!

Im an originally from a small island in the Laptev Sea of Northern Western Russia. It was a small island and at high tide it use to sink. Left there looking for love and adventure and ended up in London. With only a few words of English to my name I enrolled in the Joe Pasquale school of English, where I graduated top of my class.
From London I moved to the bright lights of Southend, where to this day I ply my trade as a depressive, unemployed lay about.

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
Born. March,Cambs,then to I.O.W.(Niniam Farm) then to Studland Bay,then to Rutland,then to Stoke Newington (London) then to Hackney Wick (London) then to Langdon Hills (Nr Basildon) Phew.

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
I am Connor MacLeod of the clan McLeod. I was born in near the shores of Loch Shiel in the year 1518 and I am immortal.

I now reside in Brockley, SE4.
Your not imortal, your just old... and smelly:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
239 Posts
I live in my own little world most of the time. But occassionally I slum it and stay in Hornchurch, Essex. :headhurt:

·
Premium Member
26,401 Posts
Herne Bay: Rest home capital of the world and lifes departure lounge.

·
Registered
38 Posts
HERNE BAY i agree with Pigtin! but also place that throws up a few good fish. eg Stingrays :clap2:

1 - 20 of 124 Posts