World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whatever happened to all the big winter posts regarding cod fishing and the members that posted them are they simply lurking in the background ,left the sport or closed their accounts miss all the lads reports anyone know

·
Sea Trout Fan
5,975 Posts
The winter cod fishing pretty much finishes February /March at a push bud.
Not that many reports at present as it can be a barren time on many of the beaches until the summer species arrive.....

·
Turbot Magnet
1,858 Posts
Hi there bud,how do you know about the winter cod reports in this forum if you only join in the forum in march 2014 when by then all the best of the cod fishing is done and dusted?The only cod report from the end of February until now was Rab's one and as you maybe know that report is a seasonal one...i am wrong assuming you been lurking the forum before that,and only join the forum when Mike made it "members only"?Hows your fishing ?Do you have any reports to share with us?Sometimes even a blank sesh is very valuable and can help traveling and local anglers alike.
Regards
Tony

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
^^^like^^^

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi tony this is not personal bud iv been a lurker for a while and my season was quiet good to be fair but lots of small fish but lots of them just remember a few seasons back the winter reports were vast and lots of the well known names seem to have disappeared or just simply dont use the site anymore 'iv missed all the reports from the likes o paul'mattie alf'rab etc dont worry come next season i will share my fishing adventures with the forum unfortunately i dont fish the summer months as i work 6 or 7 days a week and simply dont have the time nor energy ,but might have a try if time allows quite fancy a bit o lure fishing on light gear for pollock etc and be sure if i find time to get out i will post fish or no fish thanks

G

·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts