World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi hope someone can help me! visiting my sister & her family in weston next week. I'm hoping to get out fishing one night. would be glad of any info about beach marks close to weston. would be great if someone could tell me wats in 'season' ray's maybe? thanks hope someone can help

matty s :unsure:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Some info here. Good luck :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
The veals website also has a "local fishing" section which gives brief details of a few marks in the Weston area.
The Bristol Channel is very tidal and many marks are only fishable for a few hours and some of the low water marks can be dodgy if you do not know the area. I would NOT advice fishing anywhere over low in the dark unless you know what you are doing.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks suprised i got any reply :happy: how is the area around breen/berrow fishing looks like a high water mark?

G

·
It was on fire on Monday!

BreAn and Berrow beaches fish well for Eels and Thornbacks, chance of Bass.
Use a reel that holds plenty of line, cast a whole squid out and walk it back with the flooding tide.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
It was on fire on Monday!

BreAn and Berrow beaches fish well for Eels and Thornbacks, chance of Bass.
Use a reel that holds plenty of line, cast a whole squid out and walk it back with the flooding tide.
was it nooooooooooo

G

·
was it nooooooooooo
Sorry, that flew over the top of your head at the speed of sound, didn't it?
But then, you do count Dogfish.

Yes, we all know by now that the Pier burnt down on Monday.
How sad.

I could also have said...

The fishing is 5hit HOT right now

or...

FLAMING marvelous

Get the idea now my friend?:wiggle:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
:uhuh:Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I reckon you miscounted those dogfish...
lol u said it , have you ever thought of having a persona bypass as i feel you need it you may want to look up persona on the web and while you are there see if you can get yourself a sense of humour.

I also notice man on the moon you do alot of talking about fishing, but i have never seen u post about any trips out i reckon you must be jealous of my hefty score of dugs such an ugly emotion

1 - 14 of 14 Posts