World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
i think everywhere is hit and miss at the moment but my theory is when the tides reach their higherst point either at tuesday this week or in a fortnights time the weather will break and then head out with the spinners off the rock marks, i'm sure it will pick up, by this time last year i had caught loads!

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Depends where u are and what ur after, i'm personally starting the find that the fishing is picking up, i'm gonna make a big effort to dig/collect as much bait as possible over the next couple of days and then hit these big tides, i'm only after flounder and the first bass of the season, it will be mine by the weekend!!! just think where would be fishing, look for the rock marks and areas where it's settling down after a storm. If its mackeral keep your ear to the ground.

·
Registered
76 Posts
renegade25 said:
whats fishing well at moment and do anyone use chat room at all
hi there ren, wheres stimpy? witches point and ogmoore deeps are both fishing well, loads of doggies a couple of nice size bass and plenty of rays are being caught and returned. a few hours before high tide and a cpl of hrs after seem to produce the best fish. good luck. will be down witches 2mrw with red eye.. :) i hope. oh take plenty of sand eeels the rays love em!

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
went to llandudno pier yesterday good days fishing,try the chatroom at night after 7.shaggy

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i avent been in chat for a while,well 3 nites ago i think it was me bellboy and lendusaworm, didnt no it was quiet every night, mmmmmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
737 Posts
i think we have all taken the chat room for granted and i agree we need a sticky post to remind us that its there.so come on everyone try to use it a bit more often myself included.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i will go in for a while after the rugby tonite, any 1 wanna come in, then come in, nat, i blame you myself, lol........its cos u blanked up monkjnash init, be honest, ummmmmmmm.

·
Registered
737 Posts
ghosties and ghoulies woooooooooooooooooooooo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts