World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts
hes in lanzarote mate..

he took his rods,wire traces and a pair of speedos like what borat wears so i think hes expecting some action.still waiting for a catch report :) .
lucky git , all right for some , but i think he might have sent some of this good weather over for us :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I reckon we're better off without the old bástard, aren't we?

:unsure:

Oh, right.

Buenos tardes, amigos.
Got back last night.

Phew! Really glad to leave behind that hellhole of volcanic skylines, blazing sun, topless beaches and marine life that would make you take a hammer to your home aquarium, and get back to some good, cold, cloudy blanking. :clap2:

Nothing massive to report (didn't see or hear from locals of anything much being shore-caught by anyone, which made me feel a bit better!).

Tuns o fun on the float, though – small fish, but stuff so colourful that the gods must have been on all sorts of acid the day they designed them!

Best night was 2 before coming back when I found the best mark on the south of the island!
I've never, EVER seen bites like I got ... almost all the time: no knocks, no warning, just suddenly the whole rod/tripod setup was in mid-air and sailing seaward. Impossibnle to connect for more than a few seconds though, then the 6/0, 10/0 pennels were coming in bare!

Had to drop down a few sizes as I was running out of bait so fast ... did manage some nice bream then (of some kind – still to be identified!) — only a few pounds but the fight made our bass or pollack look like the nancys of the sea!

Anyway, a long, droning report with some very pretty pics will appear on the international forum in a while ... once we get the internet at home sorted out again (cut off while we were away so haven't the time to read back all your reports yet)

Looking forward (believe it or not) to getting back out on the N. Devon coast asap – is there much about yet?

Is there anything?

;)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Rich - internet's fixed already so all's well with the world again. 2 weeks without typing a word ... I'm in withdrawal!

So pics coming soon mate ... til when you'll have to content yourself with DD's excellent polaroid of me factor-50ing the Mrs!

:roll1:
That will be X-rated no doubt....:)

Looking forward to seeing some pics....welcome back mate.

·
61,171 Posts
welcome back mr hake :D:D , nicely tanned i hope !!!! :lmao: , hope you wore your mankini on the beach :lmao:

·
61,171 Posts
That will be X-rated no doubt....:)

Looking forward to seeing some pics....welcome back mate.
x-rated tony !!! , lets hope so , or it could be foxy in his mankini :laugh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts