World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Firstly, what an excellent site and forum, just came across it whilst browsing this morning.

I was just wondering if anyone knows how the fishing is going in Whitby given that it is the first of this years boat festivals at the moment?

I am giving it ago on Easter Monday and wondered if anyone had any tackle or bait tips as I have never fished from Whitby before.  I hope it isn&#39;t too serious as I am a complete novice who booked without knowing it was the festival at this time but I am really looking forwared to having a go.
</font>

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
<font color='#000000'>dont take my word for it but i believe the method at the moment is uptiding for cod.
it is a little early in the season to hit the wrecks
but check with the skipper mate

ok

macky</font>

&

·
0 Posts
<font color='#0000FF'>It was a trip to Whitby that got me hooked on sea (boat) fishing. &nbsp;&#39;Er indoors had planned a day buying "Dust Collectors" for the inlaws and the outlaws, I went into a tackle shop recommend by the skipper of the boat I phoned on the off chance and bought what they suggested, &nbsp;Fantastic day. &nbsp;I have never tasted fish so good, the lady @ the B & B stored the fillets in her freezer untill it was time for us to go home&#33; Fine people Northeners (speaking as a Cumbrian). Cheers, Tony.</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts