World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished white horses tonight for a few hour ,had nothing until an hour after high, had a nice take from a bass on macky fillet, fought like a gooden! heres the pic ,job done, can sleep now, had me fix.lol weighed when i got home, nearly 4lb,not bad,they still a bit on the lean side.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have got bigger ones in my tank at home!! Can you sense my frustration!!!! I am now kicking myself should have fished with you last night?
The fish might be lean but if you keep eating all these good catches you wont be.:bleh:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Nice Bass... Don't grumble about a 4lb Bass - its 3lb heavier than the ones I've been catching :D
Great catch there smoothy :clap:.

Martyns only jealous, but so are a lot of us.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice fish Smoothy, was that the only one...?
only fish only bite m8,not bad for a few hour fishing. Missed the flood which was daylight anyway, so was a bitof a chance on the ebb.

mrs haggis and i are back home so now available to fish

im off to the south of france tomorro so will have to wait a week , till i go bassing again. Hook up with you then george.

I have got bigger ones in my tank at home!! Can you sense my frustration!!!! I am now kicking myself should have fished with you last night?
The fish might be lean but if you keep eating all these good catches you wont be.

what can i say.... you gotta be in it to win it! next time m8 when we get back from france......ps do you think the girls will notice my pzmatch in the car??

·
Registered
71 Posts
[......ps do you think the girls will notice my pzmatch in the car??[/QUOTE]

Along with my Anyfish. We could tell them that they came with the hire car. They will never know.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the hard part will be sneaking off at night, with some mackral i will have hidden under the pillow.....she always says "whats that smell?? i always respond with hey...im a fisherman....some times i get into bed and i havnt been fishing and i smell it....now that worrys me!

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Hi Marco

nice bass mate - will be trying again myself Sunday night - had a 2lb sole from white horses two sundays ago on the night tide.

Steve.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts