World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one sole of a good 1lb or so, one small bass, one missed bass.
Met Roy S for a meet and chat - nice to of finally met you mate - thanks for the bait - the missed bass was on your squid!!
All the very best to you Roy.

Steve.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Nice one steve i was up there last night for a couple of hours from low not too good my mate had 2 small soles none for me. where were you? i was just up from the germans.

·
Registered
78 Posts
fished there sunday afternoon 10-4 had 5 very small bass 4 between 10-12pm nothing at high tide and 1 at 3pm,ish. bloke next to me was wacking it out a good 120-150 yds and had nout and some little kids to the left of me by long groin had 1 small bass whch was caught no longer than 10 yds off the shore

·
Registered
532 Posts
one sole of a good 1lb or so, one small bass, one missed bass.
Met Roy S for a meet and chat - nice to of finally met you mate - thanks for the bait - the missed bass was on your squid!!
All the very best to you Roy.

Steve.
Nice to have met you to, when did you finish up, nice to see the sole come out of the briny.

Just sold some of my gear, he did ask for my multipliers, but i'm gonna take them with me, just in case. will try for a quick session at some point before I leave these shores.

Just the rods and afew bits to go, and that's me lot.

All the best

Roy

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice one steve i was up there last night for a couple of hours from low not too good my mate had 2 small soles none for me. where were you? i was just up from the germans.
Hi Joe,
i was to the right of the sailing club, about 150yds approx for the sole, the missed bass was about 30yds out about midnight.
Where is the germans Joe not heard of that before.
cheers
Steve.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice to have met you to, when did you finish up, nice to see the sole come out of the briny.

Just sold some of my gear, he did ask for my multipliers, but i'm gonna take them with me, just in case. will try for a quick session at some point before I leave these shores.

Just the rods and afew bits to go, and that's me lot.

All the best

Roy
Hi Roy,
i packed up at around 2.30am - bites stopped from 12.30am, stayed for a bit of the ebb but nothing more - do you still have your tripod ?
Steve.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hi Roy,
i packed up at around 2.30am - bites stopped from 12.30am, stayed for a bit of the ebb but nothing more - do you still have your tripod ?
Steve.
The Germans are the name on the map for the bungalows, or at least one of them.

As I understand it, some years ago it was occupied by a family from the that part of the world, BMW's and all that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone could of been winding me up of course.

·
Registered
583 Posts
The germans Is the bungalow at wh up by the iron gate i think its called that as the bloke that built it was german.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts