World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the big pier sunday down to low and up again for 3 hours with Dan, bait was lug rag squid and mackie, 2 hook clipped and a float rig.

Dan started well with a mackie second cast on the float, missed a few bites on it with mackie as bait then had another, I had 2 plaice then in 2 casts one on rag the other on lug.

next it was 2 more mackies to Dan then a big suprise Dan had a plaice on the float rig ! this was fished way off bottom so it must of been chasing the sandeels about.

From low up it was tiny dabs and weavers going mad to any bait you put out, an enjoyable day in the sun.

pics will be here later when i figure out how to get the card reader in my new laptop to work lol.

Dans first mackie

plaice on the float

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Fished the big pier sunday down to low and up again for 3 hours with Dan, bait was lug rag squid and mackie, 2 hook clipped and a float rig.

Dan started well with a mackie second cast on the float, missed a few bites on it with mackie as bait then had another, I had 2 plaice then in 2 casts one on rag the other on lug.

next it was 2 more mackies to Dan then a big suprise Dan had a plaice on the float rig ! this was fished way off bottom so it must of been chasing the sandeels about.

From low up it was tiny dabs and weavers going mad to any bait you put out, an enjoyable day in the sun.

pics will be here later when i figure out how to get the card reader in my new laptop to work lol.

WELL done fishy and dan:clap::clap: at least you had a few fish bet dan enjoyed himself ...............tony c

1 - 2 of 2 Posts