World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Whenever i've fished it in the past Black tipped with squid - Crab - Maccy/Bluey etc...Away's worked for me bit of trial to see which work's on the night. Hope this help's and you catch a few....

·
Marmite
12,806 Posts
Hi people I'm going to be fishing one of the aove piers Friday all nighter any tips on baits species to catch nd rigs.also which pier is best. Thanks for any info giving:thumbs:
alright mate. squid,lug,mussel,mackrel,rag, and sort ov bait really for whitehaven. i fished there the other night. i ended up wid dog,whiting,dabs.
just been looking at the tide 1.30 ish high water so i might join you on the big pier if you fancy it. i was goner fish tonight but i changed ma mind. so i will fish friday night instead. i use pennel riggs/pully rigs often. they do the job for me. hook size. 3/os 2 4/os hooks. least on whitehaven pier your constantly catching. hope to see you the.. john pie is also right marra. even tho he is from blackpool. haha:yeah:

·
Registered
122 Posts
The place is heaving with dogs only fish it in summer for bait and the odd dab. Good sport though. Ull never blank on there that's for sure.
Dont know about that mate its not long ago all workington sac BLANKED on the piers it always fishes poor when the wind blows down the solway form workington

1 - 7 of 7 Posts