World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished north pier at Whitehaven for Mackerel after 2hour's i got a gurnerd then 2 mackerel then there was 1 as the other fell of, mean while sandhog had gave up and started to just bonce his shrip rig up and down the wall and managed to fowl hook 2 herring fry, ye fowl hook the not catch so i think i won this match today, then i saw one lad pull in a mackerel and we gave up as by this time we thought it was pritty CRAP.:g:

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Fished north pier at Whitehaven for Mackerel after 2hour's i got a gurnerd then 2 mackerel then there was 1 as the other fell of, mean while sandhog had gave up and started to just bonce his shrip rig up and down the wall and managed to fowl hook 2 herring fry, ye fowl hook the not catch so i think i won this match today, then i saw one lad pull in a mackerel and we gave up as by this time we thought it was pritty CRAP.:g:

at least you caught and wasnt stuck at work/home lads well done for trying :clap3::clap3::laugh::laugh:

tightlines.........daz

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ye well if you had to try for 2 hour's for them little thing's and i just got the real fish, i thank you:headhurt:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts