World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Immigrant of Essex
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wel it getting close to me moving back north for good now and i had my cousin on the fone wanting me to take him and his sons out for a fish, the only problem is i only used to salmon sea trout and normal trout fish when i was up there so now im into sea and done a good 6 years sea fishing down the south coast where i have lived i am wondering if any friendly people can share some marks that are ok for fishing and ok for kids to keep them occupied. either posts on here or if you wna\t to keep them secret pm me id be really greatfull.

also st bees do u get many decent bass from there and is my instinct correct cast about 20-30 yards just behind the surf and you get a good run of bass behind the breakers?

regards

steve

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
wel it getting close to me moving back north for good now and i had my cousin on the fone wanting me to take him and his sons out for a fish, the only problem is i only used to salmon sea trout and normal trout fish when i was up there so now im into sea and done a good 6 years sea fishing down the south coast where i have lived i am wondering if any friendly people can share some marks that are ok for fishing and ok for kids to keep them occupied. either posts on here or if you wna\t to keep them secret pm me id be really greatfull.

also st bees do u get many decent bass from there and is my instinct correct cast about 20-30 yards just behind the surf and you get a good run of bass behind the breakers?

regards

steve
just south of the st bees as seen loads of small bass comeing out seamill lane and seascale all that area is fishing at the moment you can catch bass just in the breakers and beyond still loads of small fish and the odd dogfish comeing off the piers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts