World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished with basshunter at pevensey last night hoping to get some soles but got everything apart from a sole. 1 dab 1 plaice 2 eels 1 bass 3 flounders 3 small channals 1 good sized one and 4 or 5 small pout and a lunky pout. Hardly any weed there.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drive into pevensey town and head west about a mile and on your left there is a sign saying caravans and camping,so turn left there and head straight down the road. Parking bit of a mare thow as the locals have put up no parking signs but we found a spot where no sign was. We walked to the right and you will see a tower.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I was up there as well last night - busy wasn't it!! Nothing special, a couple of channels, a small bass and two eels, one was so small I thought I'd caught a sandeel!! Did hear of someone getting a sole whilst it was still light.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Fished with basshunter at pevensey last night hoping to get some soles but got everything apart from a sole. 1 dab 1 plaice 2 eels 1 bass 3 flounders 3 small channals 1 good sized one and 4 or 5 small pout and a lunky pout. Hardly any weed there.
Better than Tidemills earlier in the day then!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was up there as well last night - busy wasn't it!! Nothing special, a couple of channels, a small bass and two eels, one was so small I thought I'd caught a sandeel!! Did hear of someone getting a sole whilst it was still light.
Busy?????? deserted beaches to my right towards the tower.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Well, it was busy the other way!! The beaches from the tower and beyond always seem pretty deserted - could be because there's a few rocks to snag on, although there's also some mussel beds which could be productive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.