World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself, gaffa p.jones and clickins went down whitford today fished from 3 til bout 7 ish result was 10 school bass between us i had 1 bout 6 inches long p.jones had 1 just under a lb gaffa had 6, 4 of which were double shots all around the 1/2 lb mark and clickins had 2 one bout 1/2 lb and the best of the day 1 1/2 lb, there were loads of people down there but they were fishing more towards the point and when we asked one guy he sed all he was catching was flatties, was anybody off this site down there?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Myself, gaffa p.jones and clickins went down whitford today fished from 3 til bout 7 ish result was 10 school bass between us i had 1 bout 6 inches long p.jones had 1 just under a lb gaffa had 6, 4 of which were double shots all around the 1/2 lb mark and clickins had 2 one bout 1/2 lb and the best of the day 1 1/2 lb, there were loads of people down there but they were fishing more towards the point and when we asked one guy he sed all he was catching was flatties, was anybody off this site down there?
this is the same report as i just done you header!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts