World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me,a_bozzy,p.jones and clickins fished the above from 2-30pm till 6-30pm.Great day on the beach but the walk was a killer! we all fished with 2 hook flappers and the bait we had was lug and crab (crab because rocklin said it worked for him!). in total we had 10 schoolies between us under a pound. I had 2 double hitters aswell which i have never seen with the bass total results were:

Me 6 schoolies
a_bozzy 1 schoolie
p.jones 1 schoolie
clickins 2 schoolies one of which was the biggest.
ALL FISH WERE RETURNED.

We aslo seen a dead snake on the footpath which the boys belive it is an adder:g:

G

·
Me,a_bozzy,p.jones and clickins fished the above from 2-30pm till 6-30pm.Great day on the beach but the walk was a killer! we all fished with 2 hook flappers and the bait we had was lug and crab (crab because rocklin said it worked for him!). in total we had 10 schoolies between us under a pound. I had 2 double hitters aswell which i have never seen with the bass total results were:

Me 6 schoolies
a_bozzy 1 schoolie
p.jones 1 schoolie

We aslo seen a dead snake on the footpath which the boys belive it is an adder:g:
nice sess leon mate ask g/e about the snake he got loads in his shop:clap3:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts

Me 6 schoolies
a_bozzy 1 schoolie
p.jones 1 schoolie
ALL FISH WERE RETURNED.

Nice fishing lads sorryto here you only had schoolies but thee better than none as to the snake are you shore its not a KING RAG WORM i told you not use them he he he tight lines:clap3:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts

Me 6 schoolies
a_bozzy 1 schoolie
p.jones 1 schoolie
ALL FISH WERE RETURNED.

where did you park up and walk from lads?was it in the car park to the touring caravan site with a little shop and a misserable old woman [maybe she's dead] i dunno her husbands even worse old guy chews pebbles he does i park there [or did] untill i clashed with them pair over a drop of tap water from the tap there on the wall anyway it's a good mark there fishes better at night but you have to be carefull i get a lot of crab from there or used to most prob the old guy has eaten them lol..tightlines andy ilsf...:)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice sesh lads, thats definately an adder, is whitford beach a steep beach, looking for somewhere to fish high tide down the gower where not so much movement is invlovled, just to keep her indoors interested that's all????
Dont think it is that steep as i was walking way out in my waders! We fished low up and we kept on getting pushed back! Hope this helps :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts