World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Dengemarsh last night, first time this year. I took my daughter and camped out for the night. We got there early evening and got talking to two chaps that had just finished they had one good sized sole and that was the only fish they caught.

Anyway nothing but bare hooks for the first couple of hours, crabs took a liking for fresh lug. As soon as it started to get dark I had my first knock which was an eel, and then it was pesky whiting from then on, don't ask me how many I lost count, they don't give any other fish a chance. I stopped fishing at 2-30am and was still catching two at a time. All the fish were in the 8-10inches bracket, I had two which were over 12inches.

Two guys next to me only had whiting and they left at 11-30, they got pissed off with it as well. And another all nighter had? You guessed it whiting. At least I did not blank, and my daughter caught her first fish, she was really pleased with that small whiting, Dad it's really heavy I think I have caught something, bless her.

Anyway have fun for whoever goes fishing this week

Chris

·
Registered
186 Posts
hi ada i've never fished dengemarsh b4 but will probably fish there in a sole match on saturday and was wondering what sort of bech is it and how do you get there from hythe.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I only just got the message. You are most likley fishing as I write this. But looks like you got a reply from your other thread and that is okay for directions. Once again sorry, I have been having wife troubles. Let us know how you get on, I will be interested if you catch anything different.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts