World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Any-one fished Whitsand lately?I fished low water up the flood last saturday morning and took a turbot to about a pound.Walked down through the firing range and fished one rod close in and the other at distance.GOT A SHED LOAD OF BASS THERE LAST SEPTEMBER.Any one got any tips on tides and wind direction for fishing this mark? ps...had loads of rag/lug and ended up catching the turbot on mackerel/squid cocktail.

·
Registered
2 Posts
taffy jay said:
:D Any-one fished Whitsand lately?I fished low water up the flood last saturday morning and took a turbot to about a pound.Walked down through the firing range and fished one rod close in and the other at distance.GOT A SHED LOAD OF BASS THERE LAST SEPTEMBER.Any one got any tips on tides and wind direction for fishing this mark? ps...had loads of rag/lug and ended up catching the turbot on mackerel/squid cocktail.
Taff
MOD dumping has had a huge effecton the fishing in the bay. I noticed the decline of Bass. Plus the Scottish trawlers in the Western approaches have hit the stocks. But with this Government in power it will only get worse!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
taffy jay said:

yes just got dog fish all night went last night horrible weather

1 - 3 of 3 Posts