World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Folk have gone all quiet on the catching front Phil I found the best thing is driving about which is a bugger . Dont know if its netters or the conservationists that putting them off or there getting nothing.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Yes Phil, it certainly has gone a bit quiet. My son in Mablethorpe was hoping to fish Chapel Point a few nights back and found conditions impossible with the Easterlies - it was just too rough and the waves were breaking far out to sea!! What is interesting, is that over the last week or so loads of razor fish, still alive, have been thrown up by the heavy seas!! My lads in Mabo have carrier bags of them in the freezer!! Cod etc have just got to be scoffing themselves on these little delicacies!!
Anyway, I'm going up on Sunday for a session, weather permitting and I will post a report afterwards.....................until then.....................................
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Went to Chapel last Saturday, similar to the above. Casting let alone fishing impossible - lead washed back up beach after five minutes. Packed up after about half an hour. Went to Moggs back at the beginning of March with a 6 and 3 pounder for my efforts but very quiet since then. Bring on the Bass!!

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
hi phil .. i'm meeting up with corndawg on tues 3rd at moggs eye, welcome to join us if you want to. have not seen any reports lately on that area.but there must be something about if you can manage to fish. think the forecast for the next few days is north easterly,not a good direction .probaly a lot of surf on. hope the weather is kind to you. and good luck ... trev

·
Registered
44 Posts
Does anyone know if razor are still being washed up on the beaches. If they are I'l nip across to Mablethorpe on Friday to collect a few for the freezer.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Does anyone know if razor are still being washed up on the beaches. If they are I'l nip across to Mablethorpe on Friday to collect a few for the freezer.
Yes mate they are,ive seen lots of them on the huttoft beach last week,and trev ill come and join you next tues at moggs after i finish work,later guys....

·
Registered
28 Posts
phil
fished anderby creek and huttoft last saturday night with WRC and Chris W through a big easterley. not a sniff for all three of us. good luck to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts