World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And is anyone catching much on the Southampton, Bournemouth, Portland, Chesil to Bridport stretch?

cheers

Steve

P

·
0 Posts
gonna hit hayling tomorrow morning and then go on to some casting tuition

S

·
0 Posts
night fishing friday heading for hill head and around town quay area will report on what sea monsters we catch saturday after a sleep :D

P

·
0 Posts
hello ian, r u still going to take me out at the weekend i can not wait to catch something

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
just choked on my drink, firstly, bassbites fishy fun mate, mmm quetionable to say the least but a nice try! and prawn mate, please choose your words with care mate as that last Q could be used as good ammo for the likes of bassbites, paid4, or marcus. if i am on the beach i will let you know. bassbites lives near you!!!!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Prawn, if Ian does take you, don't let him get his hands on your rod or you could also be looking for a new one. ;)

:) KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD :)

P

·
0 Posts
why he won't steal it will he? is he ok as i do not know him and my mum will not be with me

·
Registered
633 Posts
This seems to have backfired somewhat. No prawn, I was refering to the fact that Ian broke his rod. Perhaps you could give Ian some tips on tackle care. By the way, you don't have a brother called Jaceb by any chance?

:) KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts