World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sat in my place bored assssss and I Carnt decide were to go n wet a line don't really care how far or wat to target just Carnt stand looking at these 4 walls any longer got a few frozen bits in the freezer so I'm ready to go it's just were n to target what HELP ME :)

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ft hats been my main thought but the idea off all the crowds chasing Ray's that probs ain't there now after these frosts is putting me off I'm getting dressed now to head somwere I'll just head out n see were I end up

·
Registered
278 Posts
Just back from a short session on Minster Bank, small Whiting and a Dab.

Reactions: sinking man

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yh the next 2 months are usually my worse fishing period off the yr just Carnt find any decent fish usually waiting on cod runs return off the Rays n bass it's no fun
bring on Spring I miss bass sessions n day dreaming off the summer hound sessions that aren't that far away at that point

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hounds off the beach is lot more fun than off a boat should be a lot of fun it's just like the. Difference to catching a decent bass at a normal venue or very shallow water venue they go mad in the shallows :) daydreaming again

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
Hounds off the beach is lot more fun than off a boat should be a lot of fun it's just like the. Difference to catching a decent bass at a normal venue or very shallow water venue they go mad in the shallows :) daydreaming again
Hooked three doubles bass
Only fish to run a hundred yards in a couple of feet of water
On the maplin edge

1 - 11 of 11 Posts