Registered
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all you ard uns .............Sat 2 june all niter
8 am till 8 am sun,social bash,no rules as such

pleze park up on top car park if you wish to leave before end

no alchohol for safety reasons

any juniors must me accomp by resposable adult

thank you in the past for respect to fish,woofs ect and also for keeping pier clean

pleze bring micky taking attitude with you for as usuall there will be plenty of it
flying about......eg "wot do you call that ha,ha,
OK LADS >>SOME CIMEMA TICS UP FOR GRABS AND I HAVE SECONHAND FLY ROD 7/9,2REELS WITHOUT LINE AND A LANDING NET TO GO TO A GOOD HOME ...FREE

after pier proceeds to caerphilly childrens centre (still for the new gym)
CAN I SEE ANY HANDS UP:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
ill be there this time..........unless the missis comes up with something.....its looking good so far!!!!!!!:clap2:

·
Registered
747 Posts
can anybody do these all niter's???? and how much does it cost??? is there plenty of parking there????

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can anybody do these all niter's???? and how much does it cost??? is there plenty of parking there????
hi there ,dont mind you coming as long as you have fun,keep pier clean and respect the fish please
£10 each angler..........couple of rods,parking ok,free all nite ,if you want to go before dawn plze park up top car park because barriers will close exit by bout 11.30 pm cheers brand

·
Registered
747 Posts
i just had a thought were is it???? hahahaha. sorry is it mumbles pier????

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
its an excellent night out gibby, well worth the tenner......even if it does mean putting up with brand dressed as a clown and steve wood dressed as a lady....lol

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
its an excellent night out gibby, well worth the tenner......even if it does mean putting up with brand dressed as a clown and steve wood dressed as a lady....lol

i'm still having counselling with the nightmares that night gave me.and bevs laugh...arghh...think the men in white coats are coming again:crazy:
oh,will try and make this one as well,will see if me bro will come to this one as well:unsure: :)

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
Trigg will be there with the quiet laugh! hope I don't frighten the fish away this time!

just talking about you bev:)

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
Don't know why I'm replying to this, you know I'll be there. :)

I'll ask the guys as well. ;)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Darren will be there:clap2:
great i now need a gag for KOL and a straight jacket for Dazza just to keep the little exitable man still. Think I'll just build a sound proof cage for them both, we can pay to prod them as little extra attraction, LOL. Pound a poke for the RNLI?

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[ hi all you lads /gals....steve ?,bev,oksouds like the usuall gang,we wont need larfing gas just bev.......come on down trigg:)

·
Registered
110 Posts
me and fishmadkt will be there def, hopefully i'll get more then 4 doggies this time lol

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
me and fishmadkt will be there def, hopefully i'll get more then 4 doggies this time lol
hi guys ,welcome again....5 doggs....the species should increase ...more pollack ,smoothies bass bream etc tra brand

1 - 20 of 47 Posts