World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 of us fished wide water 12pm tide 6.7mtr sea calm water clear first fish was to kieth nice plump bream then on my first cast 2 hrs before high tide banging bite 4lb cod my first cod of the year fell to blacks then keiths son ad a nice bass 2 1/2 lb on blacks near high tide then his mate had a 2lb bass on squid then kieth had a 2lb bass on blacks 1hr on the flood was my turn squid bait 2lb bass great night we all fished one groyn bit of weed at high tide kept the cod all 4 bass returned ...

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well done on finding a few ,was thecodling far out ? I’m hoping to take the son and myself fishing here soon ,or shoreham .

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well done on finding a few ,was thecodling far out ? I’m hoping to take the son and myself fishing here soon ,or shoreham .
codling and bass not far out im no power caster 50 years old with bad shoulder

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks buddy my son should be able to manage that distance at 11. He has to cast his own rod ,dad can’t do it or it’s cheating apparently.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks buddy my son should be able to manage that distance at 11. He has to cast his own rod ,dad can’t do it or it’s cheating apparently.
was getting flatys on the day small tides plaice flounder sole at night

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks it will be nice to show him some variety of species ,he don’t get an opportunity to go fishing much .

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks it will be nice to show him some variety of species ,he don’t get an opportunity to go fishing much .
worthing pier is fishing well day time shelter from wind rain and it free fishing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts