World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't have much bait so went down to Widewater to fish the tide up

Rows and Rows of nets as far as the eye could see,all within casting distance at low tide:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Didn't have much bait so went down to Widewater to fish the tide up

Rows and Rows of nets as far as the eye could see,all within casting distance at low tide:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Nets were mentioned in an earlier report on Widewater a few weeks back !
Why the mass onslaught of nets down there of late, b******s !
Don't remember hearing of so many early last year ?
Who the hell's been putting them all down, was thinking of giving it a go down there next Wednesday when I'm of shift but think I'll forget about it now :(
Normally fish low tide up so no point if the nets are pegged just out from the low tide line, would be casting over them with the tide well up as well and losing gear in the bargain :mad:
Will be a complete pain if someone goes down during darkness with the tide up a few hours and doesn't know they're there !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nets were mentioned in an earlier report on Widewater a few weeks back !
Why the mass onslaught of nets down there of late, b******s !
Don't remember hearing of so many early last year ?
Who the hell's been putting them all down, was thinking of giving it a go down there next Wednesday when I'm of shift but think I'll forget about it now :(
Normally fish low tide up so no point if the nets are pegged just out from the low tide line, would be casting over them with the tide well up as well and losing gear in the bargain :mad:
Will be a complete pain if someone goes down during darkness with the tide up a few hours and doesn't know they're there !
I haven't seen the nets that close for a long time.It's a p**s take:mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts