World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Widewater by the Church on Wednedsday evening as it was nice.Small schoolie of about 1lb at dusk.then a sole of about 3/4 pound.Another Sole about the same and a very thin whiting on the same cast.All caught on worm.Then nothing at all over high tide.
Surprised I caught anything at all with the amount of nets close in

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
You're not wrong about the nets mate. End to end all the way through Lancing and Shoreham and ridiculously close to the shore :thumbdown

7 of us fishing the same tide as you (just to the west of where you were) using 11 rods and i think you caught more than all of us combined :ahhh:

I'm still seething about it 24 hours later because all the nets are still there which means having to go somewhere else :wallbash:

The first group or organisation that turns up with a 'Ban the use of Gill-Nets' campaign.....i'm in (grrrrr) :boxing:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
One Dab for me at the Sailing club! Admittedly with old Blacks, Squid and Mack but not a bite, even the Dab was more luck than judgement!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.