World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i recently bought a 17 foot Wilson Flyer and have done a lot of work on it, to finish it of i want to add a flybridge/Windsheild to the cuddy i and would appreciate any info on where i can purchase one or where i can have one made

Tony

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Hi i recently bought a 17 foot Wilson Flyer and have done a lot of work on it, to finish it of i want to add a flybridge/Windsheild to the cuddy i and would appreciate any info on where i can purchase one or where i can have one made

Tony
wilson flyer boats are still in production think the adress is scratchface lane bedhampton hants

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Paul for the address i have contacted them and they are making me one at a cost of £280 plus vat anyone else interested should know that they will not deliver, it is pick up only. as im way up in the highlands of Scotland pick up would have been impossible but lady luck was smiling on me as i have friends who live 30 minutes from Wilsons who are coming up to visit me on the 22nd August so they are collecting it and brining it with them

Tony

·
Registered
11,639 Posts
You can arrange a collection with most carriers - I've twice used Palletline to collect second hand outboards where the seller (one a dealer) wouldn't deliver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts