World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gcs (Gary) and myself have put up for auction a trip out of Newhaven on our boats for a total of 5 people, in aid of Cancer charities. We can take 2 people on my boat and another 3 on his Osprey. All bait is provided for a winter Cod trip which can be taken this winter or next, at a mutually convenient time. Make the bid worthwhile and we may even buy you breakfast before we go:yeah:.
This auction ends this Saturday 3rd November, so please get a few mates together and get your bid in as soon as you can.

http://www.worldseafishing.com/foru...807-Winter-cod-fishing-from-newhaven-e-Sussex

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
woop woop, this winter or next winter, thats generous, is that out of brighton?if so i will start with £200 a drop in the ocean:thumbs:

jay

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot to mention...all bids need to be on the thread in the link and not on here. The trip is for 5 people as a group, so if a few of you want to get together and put in a joint bid then go ahead.:thumbs:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to mention...all bids need to be on the thread in the link and not on here. The trip is for 5 people as a group, so if a few of you want to get together and put in a joint bid then go ahead.:thumbs:
the highest bidder is at £250, im out with that one , sorry:schmoll:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to make this even more attractive... I have had a PM from Neil French, skipper of Spirit of Arun out of Littlehampton. He is offering a free Tope Fishing trip on his charter boat next season to the captor of the best fish on this auction lot, That has to be worth around £70 to the winner and will make the trip a little bit more competitive:clap2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.