World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:g: im sat at home looking out the window watching the trees bend in the strong gail force wind and that makes me so sad cause today was going to be so perfect well ok in my mind it was lol ok wake up just rub my eyes :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: can one of you guys from cardiff stick ur mug out the window and tell me what the wind is like your way:fishing: cause i was going to the knapp to break the shore record :1a: for rays and dogs and conger whoops fell asleep again there :sleeping: lol is the wind gail force up that way ?

·
Registered
822 Posts
hay, its terrible down here too, i want to get out down the knapp too but i think its too windy today, it will be a nightmare :schmoll:

although i might take a drive down :) i need some fishing :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Went Down The Knapp Yesterday The Wind Was No Probs Mate As It Was Comming From Behind Had A Goodday Fishing To Always A Bonus!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
great news thanks azzy i cant wait now,:yeah: :yeah: im like a big kid when it comes to fishing:clap2: :clap2: hey mad on fishing if you see a bold headed guy fishing with his wife and sons that be me:crazy:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
great news thanks azzy i cant wait now,:yeah: :yeah: im like a big kid when it comes to fishing:clap2: :clap2: hey mad on fishing if you see a bold headed guy fishing with his wife and sons that be me:crazy:
Hi lad i will see you down there then i fish high water up by toms point tight lines

1 - 6 of 6 Posts