World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now lads,, just thought i would put a post on cause the season is a nearing!!.
Yip cod season to you mere mortals.

Anyway just wanted to sea if you lads are READY for it ???

Well if you are i will sea you out there.....:thumbs:

:group:

... TIGHT LINES ...

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I can't wait, plenty of bait in the freezer and a new penn 525 super mag xtra to use :clap:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
You bloody nighthawk Griff, get to bed at night mate.
Not long now, lets hope the pier is still standing after the scraprats have finished.
See you soon mate,take care.

Now lads,, just thought i would put a post on cause the season is a nearing!!.
Yip cod season to you mere mortals.

Anyway just wanted to sea if you lads are READY for it ???

Well if you are i will sea you out there.....:thumbs:

:group:

... TIGHT LINES ...

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
If i'm honest nope im not ready.

I need:
Loads of 5oz grips
Line
Rigs
Bait

Havnt got the money atm but getting an apprenticeship in Car Mechanics soon

·
Registered
50 Posts
Been in the shed all week sortin all me gear out, didn't get out much last winter so gonna make up for it this year:crazy:

good luck people, hope we all catch the fish we've been hoping for,
tight lines:victory:

·
Registered
441 Posts
I carnt wait to hammer steetly this winter ive gt 160 runny down in the freezer mussle and squid and a few left over crab and all me rigs are tied up and in me wallet redy for action jst not looking forward to the bitter winds :cold:

·
Registered
655 Posts
been treatin meself all year,got meself a new tiga,2 new reals 525's to add to the 3 i already had pmsl.must be summit in the air all i need now is a load ov time off work to suit the tides,winds.

i got to say mind dunno whether kosh,nutty and the gang r ready me usual fishing buddy's but better be ready for the harder ground this year none of this pier hoppin and keeping there feet dry lol.think were all hoping for a decent cod year and afterall hasnt been a gd summer for us dont suppose we'v had a lot of prepin to do really apart from stockin up on the usual stuff,as for me workin all the time all me moneys gone on gear,but must say im lookin forward to scotland on the 13th a break if nowt else.

·
Registered
301 Posts
pier hopping hey sparky, astimtic and one heart attack and i still try just cause i like a bit of comfort dont forget its something about hitting the big 40 yes i know 5 years in to it and still complaining but lifes a B***h any way your no spring chicken, so guess cow-bar and a few other place like that are the marks this year omg looks like drummy and fish-nuts are going to be having fun cause i have one word to say SUCK IT i know i can get down, but it the trip back up which i will need air-sea rescue oxygen and a helicopter

anyway south sheilds pier made it to the end of that on a sunny day in full winter gear (never again) SOME WALK and did the steeley pier walk along the sea front to the twin steps (never again) its scary coming back on a night walking by myself in the dark lol cause 2 other people leave me to walk alone

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You bloody nighthawk Griff, get to bed at night mate.
Not long now, lets hope the pier is still standing after the scraprats have finished.
See you soon mate,take care.
Now bob,, i thought you knew i was NOCTURNAL m8 !!,,

As for the pier bob,, will there be anything left of the pier to be standing ???? :huh::huh:

Anyway lads it looks like you are all sorted for the forth coming season.....
lets just hope we get some decent winds to bring in the fish(fingers crossed i guess).
Good luck to all who venture out & take care!!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ill be there griff.all gear ready m8,new line is ordered,reels serviced.headlamp charged..floaty cleanish...all i need now is some cod
Or and wb johnney m8,, where`s me m8 davey ? hope he`s still fishing ???.

Well good luck all and sea you out there.........

... TIGHT LINES ...

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Haven't even sorted the gear out from last year yet goona be spoilt for choice this year beach and uptiding for me can't wait for that first shore cod tho

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
HI apollo long time no speak, Planning heading out S/S Area this year?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts