World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished at clown roundabout low up and down again. Not a bite to be had . Seen one other bloke abit further up he packed up before me. Will try closer to Perch rock or futher back along Harrison drive.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
You need to either fish further to the right (about 60yds from the groyne) where there`s plenty of dabs and a few plaice showing,or well to the left,out from the old coastguard,and a long walk out across the big gulley....i fished there yesterday with crab and had a fish a chuck,mainly dabs with a couple of small codling.....couple of mates fished it last week and had a small thorny and a 6lb+ smut.

·
Registered
5 Posts
try right out side the ginny gap baths me and me mate normaly catch there and if you go up the prom in your car tuck it in by the wall and the police dont bother you if they can see that you are fishing. they have not stoped me up to now any way :p

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Fished the low at the post by the Clown roundabout with a few mates last Sunday...plenty of dabs and plaice coming to rag or crab....

We also fished further out on the far bank and had a couple of small thornies and this Starry fella

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
You need to fish just to the right of the markerpost,out from the Clown roundabout....there`s a gulley which leads to the rocky groyne,plus the ground in that area is like a mogul run,which the plaice love :D

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
The walk out to the far bank at Harrison Drive is worth the effort,as more nice fish were taken by the lads on Thursday

They`re not in great numbers,but on the last couple of sessions there`s been 6 thornies and 2 smoothies...that`s not bad :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts