World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished witches with doggiemagnet today,after about 10 minutes heard some sirens and thought thats strange...10 minutes alter theres uguys in green uniforms talking to some guys on my left ,after walking over theres a angler with a busted ankle...We had to move with our gear onto the grass banking cos of the chopper coming in obviously bieng dangerous(not everyone did mind , but one of the morons who didn,t would make life difficult for me and doggiemagnet later)....Fair play to the chopper tho he was there in 20-25 minutes and he was taken safe and sound:clap3: After an hour or two of fishing, one of the said idiots decides to cast over us ,doggiemagnet catches a dog and i get a slackliner in comes a conger 12-15lbs ready to be beached which was having none of it and decides to go left and shred my mainline on the rocks and snaps:banghead: After a few more hours and doggiemagnet catching dogs and whiting i gets another conger on this time at least 20lbs handing the rod to dg i start to climd down only for it to chew thru the hooklength........said idiot kept casting to his left and over us and succeeded in dragging me into the rocks losing everything,NO apologies nothing, .All in all an interesting days fishing with one poor chap in hospital (hope he,s ok)and 2 more that got away.......Final score me, 3 dogs 1 pout doggiemagnet 4 dogs a few whitng and 1 pout.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
good session there lads, shame about the congers i would have warned him then cut his line if he did it again, or if he was bigger than me i would have said nothing.....lol in all honesty if they do it once or twice and apologise i dont mind but when your losing fish and hes not saying sorry, its taking the ****.:uhuh:

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
well in there guys - nice session........ unlucky on the eels mate - some big'uns there aswell.....gutter.....
was there 2 boys down there - 1 with blonde curly hair and one with a team daiwa t - shirt on???
1 of them had 2 nice eels out and a load of dogs and the other had a couple of doggies......
i was fishing the deeps and seen the helicopter- we got dogged out all day but was fantatstic fun though and the weather was great....

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you know who the idiot was steff? is he on here ?The boy is a liability and dangerous......He was asked to move by the coastgaurd but he obviously thought he was above everyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts