World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lad went to fish witches last night with big dee and salmon i got there about 5 ish we fished the ledges big dee and salmon was fishing time i got there i started fishing about 5 30ish i had a good night all fish come on up and overs and pulleys i had 15 dogs and 5 whiting all before high water salmon had a few and big dee aswell i did lose a BULL HUSS as i was bring it in on the ledge the fish bit me off never mind hope i have one tight lines soon

ROCKLING 15 DOGS 5 WHITING
BIG DEE 4 DOGS
SALMON HAD A FEW CANT SAY HOW MANY

THE KNAPP TODAY

Went to the knpp this mor with my left over bait from last nigh not so good on te in comeing tide i had 5 dogs all on mac and rigs pulleys nothing then untill the tide turn i put out a up and over with two sandeel on and i about 10min of me doing that i had a BLONDE RAY OF 11LB 3OZ that was it if you like to have a look at the ray its in my photo bucket tight lines

G

·
Hi lad went to fish witches last night with big dee and salmon i got there about 5 ish we fished the ledges big dee and salmon was fishing time i got there i started fishing about 5 30ish i had a good night all fish come on up and overs and pulleys i had 15 dogs and 5 whiting all before high water salmon had a few and big dee aswell i did lose a BULL HUSS as i was bring it in on the ledge the fish bit me off never mind hope i have one tight lines soon

BIG DEE 4 DOGS

THE KNAPP TODAY

Went to the knpp this mor with my left over bait from last nigh not so good on te in comeing tide i had 5 dogs all on mac and rigs pulleys nothing then untill the tide turn i put out a up and over with two sandeel on and i about 10min of me doing that i had a BLONDE RAY OF 11LB 3OZ that was it if you like to have a look at the ray its in my photo bucket tight lines
good sees lads welldone rockling on the ray mate:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice one! A single ray is worth a hundred dogs in my book. I assume you were at long range??
Hi charlton yes mate it was out at long range the dogs was two for me cant say about the dogs fiskies had i did see a few small whiting comeing out tight lines

·
Registered
2,690 Posts

BIG DEE 4 DOGS

THE KNAPP TODAY

:clap3: well done m8 sounds like u had a good sesh:clap3: TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,617 Posts
well in there m8 - nice session and a lovely ray aswell.........
my mates where fishing near you and said they had seen a ray come out.....
they had 2 dogs each and the other a thornie of 3lb 7oz.........
tight lines,
steffyenck.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
cracking ray there rockling mate, :notworthy
im down west now, 2 tides is gonna put me on a mark tomorrow for the huss and congers, then its off to that :secret: mark sunday morning for the thornbacks. good luck for the weekend.

·
Registered
747 Posts
well done rockling nice sessions there and a lovely ray to top it all off

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cracking ray there rockling mate, :notworthy
im down west now, 2 tides is gonna put me on a mark tomorrow for the huss and congers, then its off to that :secret: mark sunday morning for the thornbacks. good luck for the weekend.
Thanks k.o.l. are you around angle bay dude becaue i have been told the rays are comeing out around there tight lines

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
good sessions there mate,keep up the good work:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts