World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Witches today with K.O.L, from 11:30 till 17:00, baits used were sandeel and macky. First four hours were slow, with only a whiting each to show, but just before and for a while after high, I managed to grab another whiting, two pollock and a turbot. One of the pollock and the turbot went to about a pound an a half. Very misty to start with, and then went hot and sunny, and then went very windy and cold, not a bad day at the office though.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
just thought id let you catch a couple b4 i spank your ass tomorrow,!!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Fished Witches today with K.O.L, from 11:30 till 17:00, baits used were sandeel and macky. First four hours were slow, with only a whiting each to show, but just before and for a while after high, I managed to grab another whiting, two pollock and a turbot. One of the pollock and the turbot went to about a pound an a half. Very misty to start with, and then went hot and sunny, and then went very windy and cold, not a bad day at the office though.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Nice fishing m8:clap3:

·
Registered
347 Posts
spot on mate when do the small eyes start to show itching to catch one soon fished witches a few times last year only dogs and congers whats the best bait some people say sand eel others say squid any help tight lines boys

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
spot on mate when do the small eyes start to show itching to catch one soon fished witches a few times last year only dogs and congers whats the best bait some people say sand eel others say squid any help tight lines boys
best to fish there april and may time fishing pulley pennels or up and overs with sandeel and squid wrap.......

tight lines and all the best m8,

steffyenck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts