World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
thinking of fishing Witches on thursday afternoon or sker webnesday night, what you guys recon???? now i'm living in the midlands (i know i know) i don't get the chance to fish my old marks so any help will be usefull.

Keep up the good work tight lines...

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Hi All
thinking of fishing Witches on thursday afternoon or sker webnesday night, what you guys recon???? now i'm living in the midlands (i know i know) i don't get the chance to fish my old marks so any help will be usefull.

Keep up the good work tight lines...
Hi fishboy i fished witches last thursday night i had 15 dogs 5 whiting and lost my first bull huss of the yr all fish come on mac squid if i was you go to witches mate look forward to your report tight lines

·
Registered
877 Posts
Have to agree there, had sum good sessions from witches last week or 2, tried to fish there last nite tho (8th) but no room at the inn! fished deeps instead 3hrs up and 1 down and had a poor nite, fished 2 rods with all baits and which only resulted in 3 dogs and a few pin whiting, good luck if you decide to fish there mate,may even see you there myself.

Tight lines

1 - 4 of 4 Posts