World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished the point last nite with fishermans friend, fished from 7pm-1am, weather was stunning, got there bout 6ish, priorities first, food! cooked upa few double burgers with bacon etc etc!! then remembered about fishing:idea: Decided to throw a line out 4 hrs b4 high water with my bass rod (yes i took my bass rod along to witches) chucked out a 2 hook flapper and within mins a whiting, then a double hook of whiting, and then a turbot!, fab, so set up the syntra with pulley pennel with 4/0s, whiting! no bigger than the bait:) fish kept coming every cast on both rods and then ff06 had his first ray(small eyed) only bout 4 lb but he was well chuffed, caught it on pulley with sandeel and rag, so well done to him, well deserved! Bout the high tide mark threw out a whole sandeel/fresh peeler on the bass rod, and bout 15mins had a knock, then bent the rod over, cracking fight all the way in which resulted in a 6lb conger (great adrenalin rush fishing on a 2-4oz bass rod guys :unsure: ) then straight after releasing that had a cracking bite on the syntra (sandeel/macky/peeler) slack line, fish on, fab fight and pulled in my first bull huss, well pleased(they dont half now how to fight) and reeled in another on the bass rod! which was better than the conger!!so great session with 5 different species for me, and a ray for ff06:clap3: plus sum doggies and whiting, which were in abundance!!!

may fish there again thursday evening:)

Tight lines all

Mark

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thought u were in bed :nonono: ok give up, gower it is:giveup:
Shooting a few crows at mo if u fancy it!!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Fished the point last nite with fishermans friend, fished from 7pm-1am, weather was stunning, got there bout 6ish, priorities first, food! cooked upa few double burgers with bacon etc etc!! then remembered about fishing:idea: Decided to throw a line out 4 hrs b4 high water with my bass rod (yes i took my bass rod along to witches) chucked out a 2 hook flapper and within mins a whiting, then a double hook of whiting, and then a turbot!, fab, so set up the syntra with pulley pennel with 4/0s, whiting! no bigger than the bait:) fish kept coming every cast on both rods and then ff06 had his first ray(small eyed) only bout 4 lb but he was well chuffed, caught it on pulley with sandeel and rag, so well done to him, well deserved! Bout the high tide mark threw out a whole sandeel/fresh peeler on the bass rod, and bout 15mins had a knock, then bent the rod over, cracking fight all the way in which resulted in a 6lb conger (great adrenalin rush fishing on a 2-4oz bass rod guys :unsure: ) then straight after releasing that had a cracking bite on the syntra (sandeel/macky/peeler) slack line, fish on, fab fight and pulled in my first bull huss, well pleased(they dont half now how to fight) and reeled in another on the bass rod! which was better than the conger!!so great session with 5 different species for me, and a ray for ff06:clap3: plus sum doggies and whiting, which were in abundance!!!

may fish there again thursday evening:)

Tight lines all

Mark
sounds like u had a good sesh well done:clap3: TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi steve,anywhere you reccomend? thinking of langland, but not to sure of the area (best high/low water etc)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts