World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after watching kreator in cardiff uni last night i'm gonna cleanse my soul with abit of fishing, so me and my mate are off down the ledges at witches in about an hour and a half if anyof you guys fancy it???

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
after watching kreator in cardiff uni last night i'm gonna cleanse my soul with abit of fishing, so me and my mate are off down the ledges at witches in about an hour and a half if anyof you guys fancy it???
Hi dimaebag how did you get off mate at witches it as been fishing slow at the mom sea hawk BLANKED the last time he went salmon at to show him how to catch fish tight lines

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi dimaebag how did you get off mate at witches it as been fishing slow at the mom sea hawk BLANKED the last time he went salmon at to show him how to catch fish tight lines
i should have gone to the pub and watched the rugby! the wind picked up, then it started to rain and i didn't see a fish come out! i did loose what possible looked like a whitting or maybe a pollack winching it up the side of the cliff!!! just hope i have a bit better look next time

we did see a seal about 20yds out before we moved off the lower ledges in fear of our lives!!!

saw a couple of light over monknash as we were leaving about half 8 must have been bloody howling down there right in there faces just hope there luck was better than ours

1 - 3 of 3 Posts