World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me advice on fishing the beach at Witford, good marks, what bait to use ? i've never fished there before, thanks guys

·
Registered
316 Posts
also where do u park for this venue fished there before n parked in a honesty field ? bout cant remenber where that field is ?

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Can park at Llanmadoc village car park( there is an honesty box) and then walk to the beach a very long walk towards lighthouse. Fishing wise it depends whether you wanna fish on sand beach or rocky marks. Sany beach with lug or rag, mugrag or peeler or rocky with soft or peelers. I only used to go there for rocky mark or it is much easier to fish broughton bay or Llangenith bay onn sandy ground. Somebody might add to it. Khan

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Medium or big for me! Any time in cloudy weather or dawn and dusk. Sigle hook Simple rigs, might loose a lot of tackle. Best of luck. Khan

·
Registered
211 Posts
I park in the field down the hill through the wooden gate past b and b. Then down the hill at the bottom turn right through next gate and sharp left follow sand path through dunes to the beach. Walk up to the biggest patch of rocks near the light house and fish in front of the rocks using waders and hold the rod, bait use crab and crab lol running ledger and a plain 3 ounce lead you can also spin there with ease. Small to mid tides and fish and hour before low and max 2 hours up after low.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts