World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and thrice woe i finally done it i blanked and guess who i went with yep thats wright poach and lunk. poach had a small pollack and lunk had a pout but all i had was a tackle box full of water when a wave came over the rocks and filled the bloody thing up great guys cant wait to fish with them again .mind the weather must have been the worst that i have fished in in a long time

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
lol we never told em u blanked, but u jut did, u silly billy, lmao wen ur box filled up with water, hee hee,best thing since sliced bread, nice to meet u thow nat, bellboy may av a blankers badge somewhere for you, hee hee, weather was disgusting, never mind, theres plenty of time to blank again m8,

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
poach bloody doctor has admitted me to hsp was hpoing to go tommorow cocked that up didnt he give you a bell when i get out

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and i wont be blanking again. i make sure i start of the kiddies way first like you did.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
kiddies way always works. hope u get on in hospital ok m8, but thing is, will the buggers let u out again, hee hee. dun worry u go c the docs for treatment, i go to the docks for fish, c u soon........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts