World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just told 'er indoors that I was trying to get hardcore on the internet and she slapped my face and is now not talking to me-could you give a bit more thought to your descriptions please mike :) anyway when I asked if I could go fishing tonight she didn't answer so; no news is good news I'll let you know how I got on.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Folks,

Happiness is my rod in her hand!!!

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
325 Posts
Marcus,

Smuttiness is in the eyes and ears of the beholder. I happen to know that Drew likes to take his wife fishing with him to hold his rod to overcome his butt end cramp. It can be quite serious if not treated.

Fred

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hadn't thought of that maybe it's just my wifes' smutty mind-when she's talking to me again I'll ask her :)

B

·
0 Posts
You lucky bugger!
Iwish I could get my wife to stop talking/nagging me!:)

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's simple go out and get smashed ,come home very noisily, throw off your clothes,jump into bed, snuggle up next to her and say (preferably while belching) "c'mon love how about a bit of slap and tickle " I guarentee she'll pretend to be asleep and ignore you for at least the next 24 hours :):):)

·
The Bean Counter
44,136 Posts
I am pleased to say that my wife does not nag when I go fishing, she even likes to come with me. The only trouble is that she likes to grab my rod in public (i've got a long one that I can't always control). This can be very embarrasing when you're fishing from a harbour wall.

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
I've asked my wife to come fishing so she can have a pull with my rod but she always says no. what should I do?

(this sounds like one of them things in the paper - ask Miriam lol)

·
The Bean Counter
44,136 Posts
You dont say how long you have been married but it is obvious that you do not have a full grasp what married life is all about. If you want your wife to pull on your rod then buy her a pair of shoes. Works everytime.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol Snaggle but it doesn't always hold true when I bought my wife a pair of brake shoes instead of the St Christopher she wanted ( I thought they would do a far better job of protecting her when travelling) I again got the cold shoulder treatment. I just can't figure them out

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
She has a go at me for spending £15 on bait do i complain when she spends £100 on a dress she is only going to wear once? no. They only want one thing off and that blood sweat and MONEY.

What food stops a woman's sex drive?

Wedding cake

Woodster

Hoping to trade her in doors for a blond 18 yr swedish student who wants to go fishing with me and my rods

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Can not understand the sexist stuff i'm reading in this thread.

You see lads, my wife is the most wonderful women in the world because:
  • she decided to look after me nearly 40 years ago
  • she never complains when I come home stinking of fish (not often i'll admit)
  • She'll put together the picnic and be satisfied to sit and read the Guardian all day until I need feeding, occasionally getting the fork out and digging some more lug
  • I always find my fishing clothes miraculously clean a few days after every session (see 2 above)
  • She encourages me to spend on new tackle, " a man needs a hobby and you're my hobby, hubby!"
  • enjoys and asks about my fishing exploits getting me to repeat the best bits over again
  • Says nice things about me to her friends, in fact I heard her say only last week, " He has the most amazing and fertile imagination"
  • For some reason they all shook their heads at this and laughed a lot
P.S. She never reads this forum, so the above is included, just in case!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Mrs Terry always encourages me to go fishing,,,Every Thursday,10AM....same time as the window cleaner comes round. Hmmmmmmmm??? :rolleyes:

V

·
0 Posts
:eek: i don't see what your all moaning about,take my wife for instance...I WISH SOME F****R WOULD!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Why is this thread in the Welsh section. The inference is that it is only welsh wives that moan. Boy, are you lot skating on thin ice. It only needs one of them to get into the forum, and you are dead, done, finished.

Someone I know upset his wife big time and she jumped on his golf clubs and trashed the lot. As an insurance I suggest you get your tackle locked away in a safe place so that they can,t get their hands on it (I hope Marcus doesn't take that the wrong way).

Fred

1 - 20 of 25 Posts